Define interfaces by configuring easy to use:
- Triggers that will start a process; such as the arrival of a file or a new record in a SQL database.
- Parsers that allow you to easily read data from files, web services, SQL databases etc.
- Endpoints that update systems or databases.
All the complexity of developing reliable interfaces is encapsulated in the easy to use Blaze Universal Integration Adapter. The Blaze UIA console allows all interfaces to be comprehensibly monitored, audited and managed. Automated alerts inform you of potential problems such as a lack of activity during a specified window allowing you to proactively manage the flow of information between systems.
Blaze UIA includes:
- Folder watcher
- SQL database monitor
Parsers (for reading data):
- File handlers
- SQL readers
- Web Service handlers
Endpoints (for writing and updating data):
- File handlers for creating interface files
- SQL writers for writing data to SQL servers
- Orchard Information Systems web services